Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birth by Binary

Today's tech news:

A new Android app, Tawkon, allows users to monitor how much radiation your smartphone is emitting. Awesome, now I know that my Blackberry addiction will lead to my demise and not the theory that the world will end in 2012.

Source: Geek.com

Raytheon has an upgrade on their XOS prototype, called XOS 2. That's original and creative! The XOS 2 will allow soldiers to pick up incredible amounts of weight with little or no strain to their muscles. The technology  has been compared to the fictional Terminators, but I think it looks more like Stark's Iron Man prototype. I originally saw this on TV a couple of days ago, but articles about it kept popping up on my Google Reader, so I thought I should mention it.








 Source: Makezine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment